Senior SQL Server Developer/ Data Modeler
Customized Energy Solutions is at the forefront of competitive energy markets. Through consulting services and financial analysis, we enable competitive suppliers, technology providers, and utilities to prosper. We have been recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies by Inc. 500 in and by Philadelphia 100.
We have an immediate need for a Senior SQL Server Developer to help us optimize our database structure, data loading, reports and analysis. This is a full time employee position with a comprehensive salary and benefits package. The position is located in downtown Philadelphia. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 10 – 20 Years of experience in development of complex IT projects with emphasis on the following.
- 7+ Years data warehouse development experience working with a dimensional data model. Must have significant expertise in dimensional data modeling.
- 5+ Years SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience with use of all data types
- 5+ Years of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience with all types of reports, including sourcing reports from SSAS cubes using MDX.
- 5+ Years of SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) building and partitioning complex cubes including staggered hierarchies and calculated measures.
- Extensive expertise in SQL
- Experience in using scripting such as C# and/ or VB.Net within ETL processes
- Significant experience in working with very granular data and large fact tables. Experience in performance tuning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and capable of working in a team environment. Capable of leading specific areas.
- Four year technical degree
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- MicroStrategy Development experience, preferably in Version 9 or higher
- Development experience using ASP.Net/ C#
- Experience in development in SharePoint
- Advanced degree
- Knowledge of Electric Power industry
- Local to the Philadelphia area
Please send your resume and compensation requirements to ITjobs1@ces-ltd.com